Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Denver/Virtual/Sales/Flexible work option
QLess is a virtual line management and customer engagement platform and the world’s first mobile queuing solution. QLess replaces physical lines and waiting rooms with virtual, mobile lines or appointments. Customers can roam freely while they wait, and QLess sends SMS updates and enables customers to interact with the queue during their wait. Government agencies, Colleges, Retailers and Healthcare organizations rely on QLess to deliver an improved customer experience.
With offices in Pasadena, CA and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our business after a recent acquisition. We are now looking to add a team of Sales Development Representatives to be based in Denver. Remote opportunity for the right candidate.
This person will be responsible for driving revenue and customer acquisition for QLess by prospecting outbound and inbound leads and qualifying opportunities within an assigned vertical market.
What you will be doing;
- Educate & qualify warm leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Cold calling – Embrace having 20-30 conversations per day, with intended targets.
- Evangelize the QLess value proposition at a proficient level
- Effectively manage all inbound leads from assigned territory/vertical market and actively prospect for new customers
- Prospect and develop leads, overcome objections, understand prospects’ needs necessary to qualify opportunities
- Follow up on demand-generation activities such as webinars, conferences, field marketing events, partner events, etc
- Analyze customer needs in regards to current business obstacles, identify opportunities and determine potential for QLess services
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of activity metrics, meetings scheduled and qualified opportunities
- Manage Drift live-chat on company website to qualify and schedule sales calls with website visitors
- Build and maintain relationships with decision-makers & influencers in assigned geographic/vertical territory
- Diligently maintain HubSpot CRM environment by regularly updating lead records and activity
Teaming for success
- Build strong working relationships with all teams within QLess; sales, marketing, product
- Share best practices with other SDRs, collaborate with other members of sales organization to maximize productivity
Technical / Role Specific – Essential Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
- Self starter that is willing to wear multiple hats
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with minimum 3.0 GPA – anything within a sales major or sales related coursework would be a plus
- Strong interest in Software Sales specifically
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
- Strong public speaking/presentation skills
- Base + Commission
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Stock options
- Open Vacation Policy
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Additionally, hit your numbers by Thursday and take Friday off!!
- $45K to $60K based upon experience
- Aggressive plan to move into Senior SDR roles and Account Executive roles.
- Opportunity for upward mobility to SDR 2, SDR 3, SDR 4, which includes raises and increased overrides