Senior Front-End Engineer – Yerevan, Armenia
Senior Front-End Engineer – Yerevan, ArmeniaJob Opening
To maximize customer service throughput, while eliminating customer wait times – all at a lower cost.
Our cloud-based software has given back over 13,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to more than 120 million users. QLess brings over 550 global organizations together with their customers, 26 million times per year. With QLess, organizations can serve their customers onsite or virtually, walk-in or appointment. Customers can join a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of waiting in a physical line or waiting room. Designed to help organizations seamlessly optimize customer flow, our intuitive mobile experience combines intelligent ML algorithms, automation, two-way text capabilities to empower their customers to receive service when, where and how they want. With our help, organizations can deliver solutions that allow their customers to spend less time in line while simultaneously increasing operational efficiencies, productivity and employee satisfaction.
About this role:
Based out of Yerevan, Armenia, the Senior Front-End Engineer will be responsible for the most challenging tech design solutions. Additionally, they will mentor and coach the team to raise the bar of the front- end engineering discipline.
- Readiness to achieve consensus with peersWork with members of Product Management and UX on cross-functional teams
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Implement high-performance and high-quality modules
- Identity bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization
- Work closely with product managers in an agile environment
Desired experiences & skills:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with ES6+
- Experience with writing tests (E2E, Integration, Unit)
- Experience with JSDoc
- Experience with LESS/SASS/CSS
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
- Comfortable with building UIs from Photoshop/Sketch mockups
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience with Jenkins, GitLab or similar environment
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with AWS services
- Fluent in English reading/writing/speaking
- Have a solution-oriented mindset
- Have effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented personality and a self-starter
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Travel Requirements: None
Supervisory Responsibility: n/a
Benefits: Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Bonus Allowance for (wellness and childcare), Bonus program
At QLess AM, we value diverse work backgrounds, experiences, and career paths. We make merit-based hiring decisions taking into consideration qualifications and business needs. We look forward to meeting you!