This position reports to the Director of Support and Implementation, who will do hands-on technical support alongside you and will provide every opportunity for you to shine and grow.
This is a remote position.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Triage and Process requests as they come in via Zendesk Portal
· Assist Customers with troubleshooting issues via Phone/Email and Zendesk Portal
· Work on configuration changes as needed
· Educate Customers on the proper use of the system
· Document and assist in building and ensuring that the Knowledge Base is up to date
· Escalate issues when needed over to the Development team
You’ll have some great people to learn from, but none of them are going to hold your hand. Superb attention to detail, deadlines and quality are critical. We recognize that everyone contributes something different to the team. We all learn a lot from each other, and we will expect you to not only learn from us but to teach us as well. We expect you to challenge us to think differently.
You’ll also get to grow with a world-class support and operations organization, and have direct input in selecting your future co-workers. This means that you’ll ultimately end up working with a team full of people that you like and respect and is one of the best things about working in a rapidly-growing small company.
Most importantly, you need to be able to Get Things Done.
· 2+ years of Tier 2 Customer Service/Escalations/Technical Support experience
· 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting Internet-based applications
· Solid understanding of Relational Databases with MySQL experience
· Must have a genuine interest in people and concern for customers
· Must be able to work well with team members
· Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must have strong multitasking abilities
· Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and able to easily communicate with technical and non-technical teams as well as all levels of management
· A keen eye for details and patterns
· A passion for making the world a better place
· Experience in a start-up or fast-paced environment
· Critical Attention to Detail
· Strong SQL Knowledge
· Generous Salary
· Vacation/Benefits package including health, vision, and dental
· Information Technology & Services
Contact email@example.com to apply.