The Technical Product Specialist is responsible for taking new clients from signed contracts to full implementation and hand-off to the Customer Support team. This includes ensuring that all aspects of the communication, planning, and implementation of services sold to a QLess customer are well-managed. The Technical Product Specialist will be self-motivated and highly organized and will report to the Implementation Manager.
- Serve as the primary customer interface throughout all phases of the deployment cycle from project kick-off until transition to Customer Support
- Lead configuration discussions with customers centered around meeting their workflow needs and best practices
- Manage, track progress, and update multiple clients to ensure a successful launch
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support Engineers to make sure customers are moving forward with onboarding/implementation process
- Responsible for managing equipment procurement and provisioning
- Train customers to be self-sustaining on the QLess platform
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of processes & customer satisfaction and optimization
- Act as liaison between customers, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new accounting feature developments.
- Must be courteous and polite in written and oral communication, and be able to get ideas across in a non-confrontational manner in one-to-one situations, small groups, and before large audiences
- 2-3 Years’ Experience with a SaaS system
- Project Management Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Jira, Zendesk, HubSpot, or Confluence is a bonus
This position is remote.
To apply, please send your resume and other relevant materials to email@example.com.