About this role:
The technical writer at QLess will be responsible for producing and curating documentation to help our customers get the most out of the product. Creating structure and clarity out of complexity is the name of the game! This will come from working closely with subject matter experts across product management, engineering, and support to create technical documentation, guides, training materials, and videos.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets the applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
Desired experiences & skills:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Travel Requirements: 0-10%
Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Wellness Reimbursement
At QLess, we value diverse work backgrounds, experiences, and career paths. We make merit-based hiring decisions taking into consideration qualifications and business needs. We look forward to meeting you!