6-Part Product Webinar Series
Part 2: Remote Join Queuing and FlexAppointments
There is an undeniable shift in customer service. Today’s “on-demand” economy has fundamentally changed the way we deliver service.
In this new era of competitive advantage, customer satisfaction is set by high expectations. When expectations are not met, loyalty and revenue rates decline.
With technology empowering customers, a winning strategy includes consistent, personalized, and high-value experiences.
In Part 2 of our 6-part series, host Rick Mischka uncovers how to engage customers with Remote Join Queuing and FlexAppointments to create a personalized digital experience, unlock 5-star reviews, and boost operational efficiencies.
“My institution is a new client of Qless, and this webinar was very helpful. Thank you!”
Augusta Pickens, Director of Student Services at California State University Long Beach
In 30 minutes, we’ll uncover how to:
- Eradicate long lines and reduce on-site wait times
- Allow customers to join queues remotely and wait where they want
- Integrate walk-in customers with existing appointments
- Enhance communication with customers to control expectations and reduce frustration
- Curtail no-show and walk-away customers