Senior Technical Product Manager – Yerevan, Armenia
Senior Technical Product Manager – Yerevan, ArmeniaJob Opening
Send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maximize customer service throughput, while eliminating customer wait times – all at a lower cost.
Our cloud-based software has given back over 13,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to more than 120 million users. QLess brings over 550 global organizations together with their customers 26 million times per year. With QLess, organizations can serve their customers onsite or virtually, walk-in or by appointment. Customers can join a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of waiting in a physical line or waiting room. Designed to help organizations seamlessly optimize customer flow, our intuitive mobile experience combines intelligent ML algorithms, automation, two-way text capabilities to empower their customers to receive service when, where and how they want. With our help, organizations can deliver solutions that allow their customers to spend less time in line while simultaneously increasing operational efficiencies, productivity, and employee satisfaction.
About this role:
Based out of Yerevan, Armenia, the Senior Technical Product Manager is responsible for driving the future of customer service! You will work with teams across the organization to drive product feature delivery so that our customers can orchestrate and optimize their business. You must act as an advocate for both the customer and QLess by driving innovation, adding continuous value to the product, and improving internal processes for efficient delivery.
● Own the product roadmap from ideation to delivery and maintenance.
● Understand and document user workflows to optimize the service experience from the perspective of managers, employees, and their customers.
● Work closely with engineering teams to understand technical complexity and tradeoffs.
● Must have a functional understanding of distributed systems from a back end, front end, and data perspective.
● Define Epic and User Stories requirements/acceptance criteria, both technical and non-technical.
● Partner with support and client success teams to evaluate customer requests and drive product success.
● Must be able to present and defend ideas to teammates and upper management alike.
● Lead an agile enterprise-scale software development team.
Desired experiences & skills:
● Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a product manager working directly with software development teams.
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
● You have experience with one or more programming languages.
● Thrive in a measurable OKR results-oriented organization.
● The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
● Experience with SQL, REST API
● Jira, Confluence, Google Analytics, G Suite, MS Office Suite
● Strong command of the English language – both in writing and speaking.
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Travel Requirements: Must have the ability and be able to travel up to one month per year to visit customers on-site
Supervisory Responsibility: n/a
Benefits: Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Bonus Allowance for (wellness and childcare), Bonus program