Vice President, Enterprise Sales
To maximize customer service throughput, while eliminating customer wait times – all at a lower cost.
Our cloud-based software has given back over 13,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to more than 120 million users. QLess brings over 550 global organizations together with their customers, 26 million times per year. With QLess, organizations can serve their customers onsite or virtually, walk-in or appointment. Customers can join a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of waiting in a physical line or waiting room. Designed to help organizations seamlessly optimize customer flow, our intuitive mobile experience combines intelligent ML algorithms, automation, two-way text capabilities to empower their customers to receive service when, where and how they want. With our help, organizations can deliver solutions that allow their customers to spend less time in line while simultaneously increasing operational efficiencies, productivity, and employee satisfaction.
• Execute a sales prospecting plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified industries.
• Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting and limited inbound lead generation.
• Build relationships with key decision-makers across all accounts.
• Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects/customers to showcase the value of QLess’ solutions.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes.
• Remain knowledgeable of the company’s products/services to support prospect and customer needs.
• Drive event attendance for webinars, trade shows/conferences, executive dinners and other events.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
• Passionately support our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers.
• Disciplined use of Salesforce.com to record all communication with each lead, contact, and account, along with proper pipeline management.
• Work effectively with other team members and throughout the organization.
• Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing, including negotiating contracts and pricing.
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure that customer needs are being met and that all relevant internal stakeholders are aligned.
Desired experiences & skills:
• 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise–level organizations, with a particular focus on enterprise sales and/or the healthcare market.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship–building skills.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized, detail–oriented individual capable of meeting quarterly and annual results.
• Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results.
• Experience engaging with prospects through social selling efforts
• A team player who performs well independently
• Must be a confident, adaptable self–starter who thrives in an empowered, fast–paced environment.
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Job Location: US
Supervisory Responsibility: Yes – one account executive
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Wellness Reimbursement
At QLess, we value diverse work backgrounds, experiences, and career paths. We make merit–based hiring decisions taking into consideration qualifications and business needs. We look forward to meeting you!