Webflow Developer (Armenia, Yerevan)
Job Title: Web Developer
Reports To: Product Design Lead
Location: Armenia, Yerevan
Who we are
You may not have heard of us, but our team of 100+ visionaries is transforming more than 250 million lives, bringing people’s time back to them.
Our product is an appointment scheduling and analytics platform, and for the past 15 years, QLess has made waiting in line easy and stress-free for its clients and their customers. Our web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise wasted time, helping them get more things done.
We are a great fit for those who want to make a real difference and impact people’s lives, those who look at this as more than just the next ordinary job.
About the position
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for working on the company website and ensuring it’s always up-to-date, content-wide, and technology-wide. You will work closely with the web designers and marketing team members to ensure a consistent and engaging brand presence across various platforms.
- Develop and maintain the company website
- Apply Search Engine Optimization to make the website meet the marketing standards
- Optimize the QLess website and continuously enhance the tech stack
- Closely working with the design, sales, and marketing team members to manage your backlog
- 5+ years of proven experience in website development
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Expertise with the Webflow and WordPress or similar CRM
- Experience with several no-code systems
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Good knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Professional approach to feedback and deadlines.
Come join us, and help us all spend more time doing and less time waiting.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org