In 2017 alone, the U.S. has been struck by 15 natural disasters that have each culminated $1 billion in damages. Preparation for emergencies and disasters is vital in order to maintain steady operations, handle increases in demand, and provide an enhanced citizen experience.
This webinar features a panel of experts who share their expertise on planning within the public sector, dealing with disasters, and strengthening the citizen experience.
- Mike Gavin, Emergency Manager & Battalion Chief for the City of Fort Collins, Colorado
- Thomas Cirimele, Information Systems Manager for the County of Sonoma Permit & Resources Management Dept.
- Zach Zipay, Director of Government Solutions at Qless
“Very informative webinar!”
Webinar Attendee – Geauga County, Ohio
You will learn best practices for:
- Emergency planning and disaster recovery
- Improving staff productivity and efficiencies
- Managing sustainable growth
- Increasing citizen satisfaction